9.29.2010

Whoa momma!

I've been a blogger slacker! We don't have a whole lot of news to report, other than I'm in love with my baby boy. He's sooo much fun! Kenia has been sick the last 2 days, so Graham and I have gotten some QT in together and it sure makes me miss being at home all day every day. It's been so much more fun than it was when I was on maternity leave...he's so curious and so excited about everything! He loves getting out and looking around at everything. When he sees me put the Baby Bjorn on, he squeals with joy because he knows that means he gets to do everything I do. Love this little man!

We're also super excited about this coming weekend because the fam is coming to town! And he's finally getting baptized! We can't wait to see Emmy and Auntie Lauren and Pops...and last but not least, Mark's great friend Josh Dack, who is coming in from Ohio. Lauren and Josh will be his godparents. SOOOO FUN!

Here are some pics from the last 2 days at home together. Of course I like to dress him up like a little man. He isn't even 5 months old yet, but those miniature clothes are too funny to resist!

you can see his blonde chia-pet-style hairdo glowing in the sunlight! AND if you look real close, you can see his bottom 2 teeth that have recently come through!!!


disclaimer on this photo: the car is NOT in motion! :) yesterday when we were out and about, we stopped through a drive-through sandwich place and ate in the PARKED car. I moved to the back seat and fed him a bottle too, but he wanted to get around and see what was going on. He's looking at some nearby cars driving by. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment