9.05.2010

Expressions

As Graham is entering month #4 (tomorrow!), his little personality is really coming through, along with lots of funny facial expressions....
OK, while the last statement is true, the real truth is that I have about 4 million pictures of this little dude, and I have to do something with them, so I'm sharing them with you. Sorry for the overload. :)

"oh geez!"

fish lips

"that's funny, momma (or daddy) (or Kali)!"

"really? do you really think it's funny to put me on the table to act like a centerpiece?"

"this is just embarassing"
(but mom and dad think it's really cute!!)

no words, this is his serious face when he's concentrating on his leg kicks during Dance Party

"I love putting my hands in my mouth!"
(so much, that yesterday he stuck his whole hand in his mouth, gagged himself, and then puked all over mommy...ewww)

just chillin'
 ("not really, mommy propped me up on a chair to pose for this picture, so I guess I'll crack a smile")

and more chillaxin'...he does a lot of that. he's a very easy-going kid...

Gotta go...I hear him fussing! (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment