9.01.2010

Life in the Fast Lane

Wooooweeee, being a working mom is a lot of work! And I don't even have carpool duties yet! I'm going to need some tips when that time comes. But all in all, it's a pretty good balance. (Except for keeping the blog up to date! I will try to get better about this.) We have our little routine and so far it's working great. Graham seems to love his nanny, Kenia. As I get ready for work in the mornings, I hear him laughing and squealing with her. So that's a relief. Mark gets to check up on things during the day since he works out of the house, so that's a good feeling too. I also can't complain because the house is really clean when I get home every day...and I don't have to spend the weekends doing laundry...life is good!!

Speaking of Graham's laughs, here is he latest...we LOVE this sweet little personality!!! He amazes us every day with his sweet demeanor, adorable smiles, and laid back personality. SO blessed, I can't even explain it.




I have lots of other things to update on here...our road trip to San Antonio/Houston, right before I went back to work... Graham got to meet lots of family and friends that week, which I have lots of pictures of! And other new events with fun friends and lots of cute kids...and of course new pics of Graham. He will be 4 months old in 5 days!!! Time is already flying!

STAY TUNED! I will try to get back on it sooooon! XOXOXO to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment