9.05.2010

Family and Friends, that's all ya need


Finally getting back on here to post the pictures from our tour through TX for Graham to meet his family and lots of friends. The week before I went back to work, Graham and I took a road trip to see our family in San Antonio, where we then picked up Emmy (my mom) and drove to Houston to see more family and friends...and here some pics of the fun times.
(Mark has been super busy with his work, so he had to stay home and hold down the fort since we left in the middle of the week...we missed him.)

Pops giving Graham a good laugh, and all tuckered out and snoozin on sweet Emmy

Graham flirting with sweet Cathy Jean (my cousin on mom's side)

lots of love from Vicki Colvin...she knows how to treat a boy, being a mother of 4 of them! love Vicki!

...on to Hosuston, and having fun with his pretty Auntie Cher Bear!! (my aunt on my mom's side)

Graham's great great Aunt Blanche (on my dad's side), his great granny BeBe (on my mom's side), and his granny Emmy...love, love and more love

...speaking of love, he got lots of it from BeBe...gotta love those sweet as sugar BeBe-kisses!

...some kid entertainment now, James Mousoudakis! and boy, is he entertaining!!! so cute and tons of fun!(James is the son of one of my best college friend's, Jana)

good ol' buds :)

...and on to celebrate some birthdays with Aunt Mary Lee and Uncle Roy, BeBe, and Emmy. Another great great aunt and uncle - Mary Lee is my grandfather, Graham's, sister.
It was Uncle Roy's 92nd bday and Bebe's 86th!

Bathtime and BeBe-kisses!!! Graham's favorite!
(by the way, BeBe's husband was my grandfather Graham, for those of you who don't know)

...and back to Dallas with a visit from G's great uncle Jack (my uncle on my dad's side)

Jack was here to pick up Robin to head back to New Orleans from her summer in Dallas...

...this was Robin's last night in Dallas...we miss you so much, Robina!!!

And one more pic...this is from last weekend...we went to Ft Worth and this is Graham playing with his new friends Gracyn Marquez (Jenna's little girl) and Davis Fulgham (Sharon's little boy)(more besties from college)...love this pic! :)

We are soooo blessed to have such amazing friends and family!!!!
Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment