7.23.2010

Our future Frank Sinatra


"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars..."

"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it New York...NEW YORK"

"I've got the world on a string,
sittin' on a rainbow
got the string around my finger
what a world, what a life,
 I'M IN LOVE!"
(with my mom)

"oh snap, I was off key on that note"

OK, I found that little 'Graham' excerpt on the Serena & Lily website talking about a baby bedding collection and I stole it. But it's oh so appropo for our future little singer. Can't you just hear him bolting out those tunes? They are all to the tune of Frank Sinatra, maybe Michael Buble...ya know, that smooth, dapper style. Just picture a little felt fedora tilted slightly just right. That's our boy. 

hee hee hee....
Don't worry, I am going back to work soon (as much as I would love to do this every day!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment