7.10.2010

Bigger and Better

The G Man has new stats from his 2 month doctor appt this week:

13lbs 2 oz
24" long
40cm head circumference

Woooooweeee, he's a biggin'! 90th percentile for height AND for weight, and as healthy as can be! I can't get over how blessed we are to have this precious little guy in our lives. I know all mom's feel this way, but I feel like the luckiest person in the world. He's such a good, laid back, happy baby. I LOVE being his momma!

one of his new favorite activities...staring at himself in the mirror :)
I don't have pictures of this, but he smiles at himself and bats at his own hands...so cute to watch

and a family pic before our night out for our anniversary date...
we went to The Grape, the place where we had our first date, and then 4 years later got engaged. Here we are 3 years later with a baby!


Graham with his awesome babysitter, Robin Rouquette...
my cuz is in Dallas for the summer doing her internship at Criminal Justice Dept of Dallas, and has been so very helpful to us by watching Graham when we're out and about...thanks Robina!

No comments:

Post a Comment