7.25.2010

Dance Party!

Every morning, we have a fun routine......... Graham wakes up around 9, eats, gets dressed, and as soon as he's dressed he lays in his crib and kicks the side of the crib....so this is our little morning dance party that we do every day. He loves to kick those strong little legs! He's always in a great mood and he loves his morning play time. Then exactly 1 1/2 hours after he wakes up, he's ready for his morning nap. (I'm going to miss our sweet simple mornings SO much when I go back to work!)

So here is a video of part of this morning's dance party...he's starting to get more vocal, too! Usually the kicks are stronger and faster than what is on here, but you get the idea. I think he was more concentrated on singing (with the hiccups) today instead. ha ha... So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Julie, he is precious! So sweet. I used to call this time "Happy Alex" time - it was definitely my favorite, too. :)

    ReplyDelete