7.05.2010

July!

July is here! One of my favorite months of the year. Here is why:

#1 The Fourth of July...such a fun holiday! I love it because it always means summer time is here, good friends are always involved, good food and drinks, pool time, fireworks, fun times...but it's not blown out of proportion like most of the other holidays. Pictures to come in the next post. We had a fun one!

#2 Our Wedding Anniversary...I've been having lots of flashbacks recently, since it was this weekend 3 years ago that we tied the knot. Pretty safe to say it was the BEST week of my life, so I think I'm going to have to pull out the pictures and may have to post a few here. Can't believe how fast these 3 years have flown, and what an amazing 3 years it's been! p.s. July 6 this year ALSO marks Graham's 2 month birthday!!

#3 July marks the half-way through the year! It's always a good time to reflect on all of the good we've had, and look forward to what the year may bring. Must say 2010 has been pretty darn good so far...some of the highlights, of course: We've been blessed with a perfectly healthy beautiful baby boy! Mark's business has taken off, and his name (Cary Design Studio) is spreading like wildfire. Once again, I think we'll have to do a separate post on that one. Hopefully with pictures to show some of the work he's done and is in the process of doing!

#4 My birthday! Well, I'm not one to get overly excited about that, but I guess it's just part of the reason I love July. My whole life, it's always been a month to get excited about. :)
However, this year, July 29 happens to fall on the exact birthday of Graham's 12 weeks of life. Which means, I have to get back to work! Booo. I don't know what I'm going to do without spending all day every day with my sweet baby boy. I'm going to miss him SO much during the day! We have found a nanny though, who I pray will be the best thing that happens to us....shoot, I might as well create another post on her! This blog is already getting too long. ha!

Anyhoo, here are some recent cute pics:


This play time is Grahams' favorite! It's so cute to watch him coo, and kick, and bat his little toys. He gets so excited! He also loves looking at himself in the mirror!
Notice how one PAW must be on the playmat, gotta always be close!


This is Graham's first day of church. We hadn't been yet until yesterday, for momma's fears of the sea of germs in the kids section of the church. But we bit the bullet and went (he gets his first round of shots this week- yow!) and he got to wear his daddy's baby shoes. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment