6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!

Hooray for Father's Day! Lots of daddies to honor today.

To my hubby on your first father's day...Graham is one very blessed kid to have you to look up to. I know he already knows the love you have for him and that you give to me. I love our little Cary family more than anything in the world.

To my own daddy...I am one very blessed kid to have you to look up to. I appreciate all of your love, support, advice, and many memories you have given me! I only pray to be as good of a parent as you and mom are to me!

And of course to my father-in-law...Mark and I thank you for everything you do for us. We are so blessed to have your love and only wish we could be closer! Love from Dallas to Yellow Springs.


So in honor of the day for daddy, our little family of 4 (we do count Kali) took a trip to White Rock Lake to take a stroll and enjoy the sunny spring day as a fam. Here are some pictures. (notice we finally are getting the camera out of the house!)

daddy-dog love, and "ha ha mom - I'm riding shotgun and you're not!"
fun in the sun
"dad, I'm not going to get the ball unless you come in after me!"
cool kid
more daddy-dog love
and some more, it is father's day afterall
family photo attempt
back home and cooling off from the 95 degree walk

Happy Father's Day to all of the fab fathers we know and love!!!

1 comment:

  1. hello cary family! i love your blog. julie, it was great running into you and graham last week. he is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete