3.20.2010

The best friends...

We are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives! 10 of my best buds threw a lovely baby shower for me 2 weekends ago at Breadwinners Cafe. It was a delightful brunch on a beautiful Saturday morning! I had such a memorable morning sharing the excitement of this baby boy who is going to be entering the world with so many friends and family!
Thank you to all of the hostesses (especially those of you who came in from out of town!), and thank you to everyone that came! It was a day that I will always remember!

the hostesses: mer, kelly, reagan, katie, (me), natalie, sharon, jana, kelley, and amy (and jenna)
...and not to forget Mom, in the background...she can't wait for her grandbaby to get here! :)


  

1 comment:

  1. I sure wish I could have been there!!! :( Looks like a good time Sister!

    ReplyDelete