2.20.2010

Baby Daddy Rocks!

Since Mark didn't have enough fun last weekend playing in the trees, he is now in the neighbor's trees cutting down their broken tree limbs. The neighbor's aren't quite as agile as they once were, so my sweet Marky offered to give them a hand. I married such a good man!

I wish I had more updates, but well, our lives just aren't that exciting. YET. Only about 77 more days until our lives turn upside down! Sooo excited!

Until then, you can find me baking homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (today's craving) and getting this kid's room set up! Our project is officially beginning today. Progress pics to come!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It makes me feel like I know what is going on in your life! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie and Mark!!! That precious baby boy is beautiful and I know he has filled you with a love like no other. I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog!!! Much love, The Colvins

    ReplyDelete